Want to reduce your pool heating utility bills? Why not make the most of your investment in a swimming pool by incorporating an energy efficient heating system to your pool? Solar-powered pool heating is the most efficient and cost friendly method of heating your swimming pool when compared to heat pumps, gas heaters and electric heaters. It is therefore the ideal way to maximize the return on your investment and still enjoy the full value of your pool.
Solar pool heating installation
Installing solar-powered pool heating happens to be a big investment decision. It is therefore advisable to evaluate your options and do your research carefully. You can choose to install the system by yourself but it is recommended to hire the services of a professional. This is because installation techniques as well as methods can greatly affect the performance of the solar pool heating. So when installations are completed a team of experienced technicians, you can be sure the system will give you optimum performance. So are there any benefits to solar pool heating installation? Let’s find out.
- Requires very little servicing every year hence less cost and less hassle for the swimming pool owner.
- Cost efficient as it warms the pool without the high cost of electricity or gas.
- Reduces household energy since it produces zero greenhouse emissions thereby making it eco-friendly.
- Higher return on investment- solar pool heating has a lifespan of around 20 years or longer.
- Increase the use of your pool by up-to 8 months of the year or more.
After solar pool heating installation, proper maintenance is required to keep the system running smoothly for many years. You can consult your contractor for maintenance requirements.
Pool heating system installation
Pool heating systems can be installed in both new and existing swimming pools. The systems can be installed on a ground rack or the roof where there is full sun. No special tools are required to install the systems but having enough knowledge on how to install them is an added advantage. Which is why it is advisable to leave the work to the experts. While installing the system, there are some factors to consider to make sure you realize the full benefits of pool heating systems. They include:
- Size of the swimming pool
- The average relative humidity in the region you live in so you can know the number and type of panels to use.
- Size of the pool heating system.
- How long you want to extend your swimming season.
- Orientation and tilt of the solar collectors so they can easily gather maximum amount of daily sunlight.
- Right contractor- it is best to have a professional solar pool heating contractor who is certified and experienced in installing the system.
Get in touch for expert advice
Offering a wealth of experience in solar pool heating in Johannesburg, we are committed to the relentless pursuit of quality service in everything we do. We have a team of experienced contractors to provide you with exceptional service. We pride ourselves in providing prompt reliable service any time you need it. We also offer on-going maintenance services to ensure your pool appreciates in both financial and aesthetic value over time. Contact us on +27 (0) 67 054 8797 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org